Infographic: How did Contact Centers Perform in 2018?
A visual synopsis of contact center performance in the year that was.
Did you know that 12% callers abandon their calls in the queue? This was in spite of an average queue time of 75 seconds. In the meanwhile, in outbound call centers only 44% of the calls dialed are actually answered. For those who haven’t found the time to download our Contact Center Performance Report 2018-19, here is a quick visual overview. It covers:
- Average time in queue or how long callers have waited in the queue to listen get connected.
- How many callers gave up and disconnected while still in the queue, or average abandonment rate.
- How many minutes agents spent per call or handle times.
- Average wrap times, or how long agents took to complete their ACW.
- How many breaks agents take on an average.
- Average Answer rates in outbound call centers, or how many calls were answered of all the calls dialed in outbound contact centers.
Download a detailed report of the contact center metrics here.