Ozonetel is bringing the power of AI into call centers. Taking advantage of advances in the AI fields like Natural Language programming and Analytics— Ozonetel is creating smart assistants and analytic tools for the modern day call center.
Speech recognition, Speech analytics and Sentiment analysis have already been developed. Beta testing for Smart Assistant widgets is on. And, a completely AI integrated platform Kookoo 2.0 will be ready for rollout in July, 2018.
5 Big changes you can expect in the new AI powered call center of 2018.
Cloud Telephony was a big wave when we pioneered it in india 10 years ago. Artificial Intelligence will be a tsunami. Early stage intelligent agents like Siri, Google Now are already making waves in the B2C markets. By year end, Forrester predicts that 10% sales will be through these intelligent agents. Changes in the way customers interact with brands will affect Contact center roles and expectations. 2018 will be a year of reckoning, and at Ozonetel we are determined to ensure every client has the tools needed to smoothly surf to the next level.
Here are the 5 big changes you can expect in the new AI powered call center of 2018.
1. Voice recognition will revolutionize IVR. NLP or natural language programming will bring big changes to the IVR.
2. Speech analytics will improve quality by 95%.
3. Sentiment Analysis will add a new layer to customer experience.
4. Call Center Data will get more valuable than ever. Machine learning is creating data driven organizations across industries. And Contact Centers will now join the tribe. Analytics will combine with NLP to create easy ways in which data is analyzed and accessed.
5. Smart assistants will create targeted, tailor made customer experiences. Digital Assistants will combine predictive and prescriptive machine learning to help determine customer churn; predict sales; personalize pitch, optimize price and more.