Designation: Technical writer-cloud contact center Ccaas product
Department: IT- Product Team
Experience : 3-6 years of Experience
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
The Technical writer must have 3-6 years of experience in product documentation. Familiarity with third-party API integration analysis. Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills to interact with the Development team
What You’ll Be Doing
Profile Requirements – Technical writer
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make themeasilyunderstandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC, software development and DDLC.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, andprocessdocumentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentationrepositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards andisappropriate for its intended audience
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcingopportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, withaconsistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 3-5 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization .
Preferred Industry: 3-6 years in CCaaS / contact center industry is a must
Salary & Compensation: 8-12 LPA+ Performance Incentives + mobile allowance+travel + other benefits (as per industry norms).