Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Open Positions: 2
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact center suite which enable business to operate their contact centers irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centers for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
Looking for the Jr.Engineer who can install the Operating system on laptops / Desktops &. Servers, good knowledge in diagnosis the issues hardware and OS Level.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Jr.Engineer
- Installing the operating system like Linux / Windows
- Troubleshooting the Hardware issues including Laptops / Desktops / Servers
- OS Patching / Upgrades
- Good Knowledge on the servers like HP, DELL
- Experience of min 1 – 4 years
- Any Technical Degree Holder
- Knowledge in Operating system like windows & RHEL or Centos Linux.
Preferred Industry: IT Background.
Salary & Compensation: 3-5 LPA
- Qualification: Any Technical Degree
- Skills: Hands on experience on Installation on various server hardware
- Soft skills: Windows, Linux