Experience : 6-8 years of experience
Open Positions 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
Ozonetel is looking for a hard-working Supplier / Vendor manager to assist our company in making sound purchasing decisions. Responsibilities include monitoringsuppliers to ensure compliance with company policies, attending company meetings, and informing new suppliers of their responsibilities. You should also be able tocancel supplier contracts should company suppliers fail to perform adequately.
To be successful as a supplier manager, you should be detail-oriented andadept at negotiating supplier contracts. Ultimately, an outstanding supplier manager shouldbeable to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytic, problem- solving, and decision-making skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Supplier/Vendor Manager
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approvedsuppliers.
- Meeting with suitable suppliers to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-relatedconcerns.
- Conducting research on available suppliers to determine which supplier offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are morepopular than others.
- Implementing supplier selection process to ensure that the best suppliersaresecured.
- Conducting interviews with new suppliers and informing approved suppliersof their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approvedsuppliers.
- Evaluating current supplier management processes and policies andidentifyingways to improve them.
- Experience of min 6-8 years
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or marketing or business administration, or arelated field.
- Proven experience working as a supplier manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Industry: Business Adminstration
Salary & Compensation: 10-12 LPA + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance+ travel + other benefits (as per industry norms).