Designation: Software QA Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Experience : 2 to 5 years of experience with Automation (Selenium) and Manual
Location : Hyderabad – India
Open Positions: 1
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from the ground up to solve the practical problems that keep call centers worldwide from making the most of their communications platform.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for SMEs and retailers, across urban and rural world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
• Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
• Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
• Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
• Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
• Workspace that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
• Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and benefits schemes
• Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
• A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
• Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
Ozonetel is looking for a Software QA Engineer with solid experience in Automation Testing especially on Selenium. The preferred candidate needs to be capable of handling Selenium in terms of preparation, execution and editing of test scripts who have work experience on Hybrid frame work. Also should have strong experience on Manual concepts and should have involved in all phases of testing. Interested candidates must be team players with great communication skills and an excellent work ethic.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities & Skills
Reporting to Manager of Quality department & the key responsibilities would be to:
- Strong experience as an Automation Tester with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Strong at JAVA Concepts
- Should be capable of Preparing, Executing and Editing of Test Scripts
- Experience of using Hybrid frameworks like Java, Data Driven and TestNG
- Strong experience on Manual Test Concepts
- Knowledge on SDLC Process
- Should be able to get involved in all test phases of STLC like Test Case Design, Test Case Review, Test Case Design and Test Execution
- Experience on Defect Management
- Time to time test status update to Test Lead and Test Manager
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to mingle with team members and should be supportive whenever required.
Salary & Compensation: Competitive Package + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits [the best in industry]
• Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in Engineering, Technology domain.