Experience : 2 -4years of experience
Open Positions : 2
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual
excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO.
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
Ozonetel is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to develop and maintainrelationships with key partners and to build and grow the partner ecosystem. Therole requires extensive cross functional coordination and the execution of joint marketing activities with partners to drive pipeline and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Software Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Experience in collaborating and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Content writing and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working with partners is a must.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with 2 to4years of experience.
- Strong in core JAVA.
- Mandatory experience on Microservices with Spring Boot.
- Knowledge on AWS Athena is an advantage.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills .
Preferred Industry: Software Development
Salary & Compensation: 5-8 LPA + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits(asper industry norms)
- Qualification: B.tech Graduate (Engg degree)
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc.
- Desirable : B.tech engineering Graduate with Software development Experience