Experience : 4-7 years of experience
Open Positions 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical. We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Sincethen, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continuetoset us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual
Excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking to grow our Marketing team with SEO manager (4+ years of experience) to join our team to drive traffic and Lead Generation through organicchannel.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – SEO
- Devise overall SEO strategy to increase organic traffic
- Perform regular SEO audit of the website to identify and resolve technical issues such as slow site speed, misuse of tags etc.
- Plan content creation for SEO, coordinate with the content and websitedevelopment team to publish the content
- Suggest iterative improvements in the website content and design fromSEOperspective
- Analyze traffic trends month on month & year on year. Share insights onthesame
- Undertake campaigns for link building. Reach out to potential websitesfor guest post publishing or link exchanges.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in all communication channels.
- Regular keyword research to identify new opportunities for organic growth
- Deliver regular reports of website traffic & keyword movements,Keepabreast of current trends in SEO.
- Experience of min 4-7 years
- Must have B2b SaaS marketing background
- Understanding of industry vertical is a plus
- Experience in Tech/SaaS companies with Voice background preferred
Preferred Industry: Experience of marketing to enterprise customers, Tech/SaaScompanies with voice background.
Salary & Compensation: 10-15 LPA + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance+ travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in any Stream (Engg degree/ MBApreferred)
- Skills: B2b marketing, SEO, Content marketing
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification in Adwords etc .