Department : Training
Experience : 0-1 years of experience
Open Positions: 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well-being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for Product Trainer who specializes in training and supporting newly onboarded clients. Primary role involves in training the client, once they On-Board the Platform. Training would involve on the features of the product, giving a detailed explanation about the features and its functionality. Post training you will be involved with initial onboarding support to the client till they are accustomed to the product.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create, coordinate, and deliver world-class Onboarding and Ongoing training to Clients.
- Collaborate with the Reporting Manager in creating learning strategies for the Teams & Clients
- Work with the Clients to identify areas where additional training would improve their team’s performance.
- Work with a Goal to provide knowledge transfer to the Client & update themselves on the latest developments of the products and the messaging around them.
- Maintain learning modules by updating/revising them on an ongoing basis based on the updates from internal stakeholders
- Support the Client in developing efficient onboarding with the training provided around product.
- Ensure quality training is provided to the clients with doing QA of calls and documentation.
- Provide support and ensure process adherence
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a corporate environment, with some relevant experience focused on product and process training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of current technologies and systems
- A hands-on approach towards learning & development
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in delivering training through webinars
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email etiquettes, etc
- Desirable : Malayalam & Tamil Added advantage
Preferred Industry/Background : Product Training
Salary & Compensation: upto 5 LPA+ mobile allowance + other benefits (as per industry norms)