Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Open Positions: 2
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for growing our Business Development Team with BDM (12+ years of experience) and Sr. BDM (15+ years of experience) to join our team to drive growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – NOC Engineer
- Ready to work in 24 x 7 2. Server monitoring, day to day activity i.e disk cleaning up, logs clean up
- ozonetel customized monitoring,
- ozonetel Application L1 support
- monitoring the alerts and escalate to concern team.
- Monitoring the infrastructure through monitoring tools.
- Resolving the problems ozonetel application related problems
- Knowledge & hands on experience on Linux
- knowledge in computer networking.
- basic Telecom knowledge – optional.
- Excellent Communication Skill (English,Hindi)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Expertise on Windows and Linux Platform
Preferred Industry: Experience of selling to enterprise customers, Tech/SaaS companies with voice background
Salary & Compensation: 4-5 LPA + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Qualification: .Diploma / degree holder
- Skills: Hand on Linux, Experience on Monitoring tools
- Soft skills: Linux, windows, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : RHEL