Experience : 5+ years of experience in content strategy
Open Positions 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU. ● Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
As a senior communication specialist, you will be a key member of our content
team and will contribute directly to building our brand storytelling. Your key goal will be to improve the brand perception of Ozonetel and your work will drive thesuccess of our brand campaigns, events, and website performance.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Sr.Brand Communication Specialist 1. Events.
- Deeply research and understand the audience, our product offering, competitor space, and our brand story to strategize messagingandstorytelling for the various events (online and offline) that Ozonetel participates in.
- b. Take complete ownership for idea-ting & developing the content andcollateral for these events. Work with other writers, designers, videoproduction agencies, our sales team and customers to developebooks, customer stories, pitch decks, social posts, videos, andother collateral in time for the events as well for the organic and paidcampaigns around these events.
- Continually track & analyze performance of the messaging andusethese insights to contribute to our overall branding story onlineandoffline.
Take complete ownership of our website content. Work with internal andexternal teams to improve Ozonetel’s brand perception and website performance. You will sometimes be required to write the copy yourself andat other times you will create clear briefs and oversee & edit the workof othercontent writers. You will work closely with designers and developers till final implementation of any change.
- Employer Branding Content
You will own the brand storytelling to both our customers as well as our candidates and employees. From time to time, you will work with theHRteam to create content that is candidate/employee facing. This couldincludewebsite content, social media campaigns, newsletters or other creativecopywriting and content creation.
- Brand Tone of Voice.
You will be a key member in creating our tone of voice and brandingcommunication across all channels. Develop successful tone of voice&brand storytelling documents to standardize our storytelling.
- As a senior member of the team, you might also be asked fromtime totimeto contribute to other content campaigns such as employer branding, social media, paid marketing, and sales enablement campaigns.
Timeliness. Success in achieving all content creation targets for events .
- Maintaining international standards for content in all projects. Success.
- Improve the brand perception of Ozonetel. Conversions and inquiries fromall events will be the standard for measuring the success of your communicationstrategy and content.
- Standardization,Consistent tone of voice & brand storytelling across channels
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience and a strong backgroundinbrand storytelling.
- Her/his portfolio of work should be broad-based encompassing a varietyof content and copy writing projects.
- Experience working within B2B marketing is a must. Experience workingwithSAAS, CRM or CCaaS solutions is a strong plus point.
- The ideal candidate would take strong ownership of the content creationprocess from beginning to end. Proven experience working with creativeteamsand designers is a plus.
- The candidate should be innately curious with a deep need to researchandunderstand the target audience and product space we operate in throughdirect and indirect means.
- Proficiency in word press, or a desire to learn it is a plus
- Bachelors in Mass communication, advertising, journalism, literature, communication design or similar fields is preferred
Preferred Industry: Marketing
Salary & Compensation: 10-15 LPA + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance+ travel + other benefits (as per industry norms).