Experience : 8 to 10 years of experience
Open Positions 2
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact center suite which enable business to operate their contact centers irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centers for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who can manage multidisciplinary projects and teams with 8 to 10 years of experience to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities -Project Management
- Effective communication skills
- Excellence in managing projects from inception to launch
- Ability to handle Multidisciplinary projects and teams
- Adherence to project time lines, on-time and righteous communication on the projects’ status.
- Ability to analyze the projects status, foresee risks & provide mitigation plans
- Proficiency in Project management concepts, Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of min 8-10years
- Involve in discussions to determine project scope, understand business case and objectives.
- Define project & milestone plan. Drive projects to meet the time lines.
- Submitting project deliverable and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Measure project performance, identify best practices and areas of improvement.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
Preferred Industry: Software Development
Salary & Compensation: 20-25 LPA+ Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms).
- Minimum Qualification: B.tech Graduate (Engg degree)
- Skills: Analytical Thinking, Project management, Negotiation skills
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Experience in working with International customers
- Experience in working with Project management tools like JIRA, Redmine, MPP
- Any one of the Project management certificates PMP, CSM, Prince2, Agile
- Desirable : B.tech engineering Graduate with Software development Experience