Experience : 4-8 years of experience
Open Positions 2
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact center suite which enable business to operate their contact centers irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centers for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for an IT Project Coordinator who can work with multidisciplinary projects and teams with 4-8 years of experience to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities -Coordinator
- Effective communication skills, a Team player
- Excellence in maintaining and monitoring project plans, project data
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary projects and teams
- Adherence to project time lines, on-time and righteous communication on the projects’ status.
- Good understanding in Project management concepts, Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of min 4-8years
- Proven work experience as a project coordinator
- Monitoring daily progress of projects
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from the meetings.
- Coordinating between the teams and Ensuring project time-lines are met.
- Ensuring team members have the inputs and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time.
- work with the Project managers to eliminate blockers
Preferred Industry: Software Development
Salary & Compensation: 8-10 LPA + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor degrees in Business Administration or Engineering or relevant field.
- Skills: Project management, Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools is an added advantage
- Any project management certificate is a plus