Experience : 4 – 6 Years
Open Positions: 2
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical
Insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – BDM | Sr. BDM
- Install, and configure servers and services platforms on popular Linuxdistributions (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.) in both on-premise &cloudcontext
- Enforcing security measures, LAN/WAN access etc.
- Implement monitoring, configuration management, and reporting functionsfor efficient and healthy infrastructure
- Ensure security through access control, backups, and firewalls.
- Regularly document all processes and incidents on the infrastructurewithtechnical insights, manuals, and IT policies
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues & defects that affect system/application performance or infrastructure availability
- Responsible for Hardware/Software Installation & Testing/SystemUpgradesfor servers.
- Any Technical Degree holder
- RHCE Certified
- hands on experience sever configurations
- Knowledge in computer networking.
- In Depth knowledge of securing the network (Wired & Wireless)
- In depth knowledge of LAN, WAN & security measures
- In depth knowledge of Internet Leased Line and Networking Protocol likeTCP, IP, HTTP, Telnet, FTP.
- In depth knowledge of VPN, Firewall, Antivirus & Remote Connection.
- Knowledge of Software Programs & Hardware Installation.
- In depth knowledge Cloud Computing.
Preferred Industry: IT Background
Salary & Compensation: 7-9 LPA + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits(asper industry norms)
- Qualification: Graduate – BSC – Computers, B.Tech, BE, MCA
- Skills: Centos / RHEL – Configurations & Application Trouble shooting
- Soft skills: Linux, Windows, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification in RHEL