Department: Human Resources
Experience : 3-5 years of experience
Open Positions 2
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneursand trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centresuite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespectiveof the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleledcustomer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart aswe’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offers YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical
Insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for growing our Human Resource Team with Sr. Executive| Leadwith 3-5 years experience to join our HR team to drive growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Sr. Executive | Lead – Human Resources
- Deliver on time, highly professional HR support to employees and stakeholders.
- Be an efficient HR Generalist and all-rounder to support Hiring, Operationsand L&D functions to create high EX for employees.
- Maintain robust HR policies and processes for regulatory complianceandaudits
- Coordinate with team and stakeholders to achieve timelines and deliverablesof the role
- Align operational tasks in HR to drive Ozonetel People Strategy to Success
- Develop and Nurture a Great Place to Work culture through employeelifecycle
- Be a great team player and set people to succeed
- Develop an external focus to capture industry trends in people management
- Align to Ozonetel Business strategy and develop and reward skills andtalent fit for future
- 3-5 years experience in HR Generalist roles – preferably in IT industry
- Process knowledge and experience in Talent Hiring, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Internal Communication
- Proficiency in MS Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge in PMS, HRMs Portals, MI reporting
- Excellent Communication and Articulation Skills
- Team Player, People Person, Training Facilitator
Salary & Compensation: 3-5 LPA + Performance Incentives + Benefits +Perks
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in any stream.
- Skills: People Management, Training Facilitation
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification / MBA in HR .