Experience : 15+ years of experience
Open Positions 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offers YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for Director Engineering with 15+ years of experience to join our team to drive growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be required to build, grow and lead a high-performing group of engineers,managers and quality assurance personnel. While delivering high-quality products on time to meet business growth objectives, you will also be designing and setting up engineering processes.
Key Responsibilities – Director Engineering
Reporting to CPO and working closely with Co-Founders, the key responsibilities would be to:
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of software engineers, engineering managers, and quality assurance personnel
- Should be proficient in Java stack, Nodejs stack and some exposure to AI/ML stacks ∙ Should be able to quickly work with team build MVPs of new product features ∙ Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap ∙ Technical leadership for product and across all engineering requirements ∙ Design and run engineering processes
- Continuously improve and drive best practices around software engineering & lead the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organisation and diversity ∙ As a key member of the executive team, work with product management, architecture and professional services to deliver and maintain compelling products to market
- Ship great products under stringent deadlines and in the face of ambiguous requirements and changing business priorities
- Bring tested methodologies and tools of iterative, asynchronous development to the company
- Reduce time-to-insights window for new customers
- Responsible for the overall development and release life cycle
Profile Requirements Basic criteria
- Domain experience of min 15 years in product management lifecycle.
- Must have Enterprise/Corporate/Startup background
- Experience in Tech/SaaS companies
Salary & Compensation: Competitive Package + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits [the best in industry]
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in Engineering, Technology domain.
- Professional Certification and Specialisation in Management