Department : IT
Experience : 2 – 4 years
Open Positions : 4
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for devops engineer to configure and install the application servers on AWS / classic infrastructure deployments.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – DevOps Engineer
- Deploying the application updates / releases
- Security updates of any application servers
- Applying the patches of the servers / OS
- Maintaining the security compliance
- Creating the infrastructure on the Cloud i.e VM, Security Groups,
- Monitoring and analytics
- Network & Protocols
- Deployment automation
- install, and configure servers and services platforms on popular Linux distributions (Red hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.) in both on-premise & cloud context
- implement monitoring, configuration management, and reporting functions for efficient and healthy infrastructure
- Deploying the application releases on the cloud infra.
- Ensure security through access control, Applications backups.
- Regularly document all processes and incidents on the infrastructure with technical insights, manuals, and IT policies
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues & defects that affect system/application performance or infrastructure availability
- Responsible for Hardware/Software Installation & Testing/System Upgrades for servers.
- Hand on experience on the Linux.
Preferred Industry: IT & Cloud ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
Salary & Compensation : as per company norms.
- Qualification: Graduate B.Tech, B.E, MCA
- Skills: Deploying the application and creation of the microservices on the cloud
- Soft skills: Linux, windows, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification DevOps, RHEL.