Experience : 3+ years of experience
Open Positions One opening
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from the ground up to solve the practical problems that keep call centers worldwide from making the most of their communications platform.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for SMEs and retailers, across urban and rural world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world !
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for a Database Analyst with 3+ years of experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assign a numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Data Analyst Requirements
Must Have :
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python
Good to Have :
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Have Tech stack Proficiency in DB Security, DB Performance Tuning, DB Maintenance, DB Backup and Restore. MySQL & AWS RDS, Scripting shell & python
- Graduate in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering
- Certifications in Technical Domains listed Techstacks
How to Apply