Experience : 4-7 years of experience
Open Positions 1
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking to grow our Marketing team with Campaign manager (4+ years of experience) to join our team to drive Lead Generation through paid channels.
What You’ll Be Doing
Key Responsibilities – Campaign Manager|BDM | Sr. BDM
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Devise funnel based marketing approach – Top of the funnel, Mid Funnel, Bottom of the funnel user flow.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across various channels – LinkedIn, Adwords, Bing, other 3rd party channels.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Advise on creation of new content for various marketing stages.
- Suggest any webinar or campaign related marketing activities
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Experience of min 4-7 years
- Must have B2b SaaS marketing background
- Understanding of industry vertical is a plus
- Experience in Tech/SaaS companies with Voice background preferred
Preferred Industry: Experience of marketing to enterprise customers, Tech/SaaS companies with voice background
Salary & Compensation: 10-12 LPA+ Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in any Stream (Engg degree / MBA preferred)
- Skills: B2b marketing, Paid marketing, Content marketing
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification in Adwords etc