Experience : 3-4 years
Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to our Finance team with a good exposure in Ms word/Excel/PPT with 3-4 years of experience to join our team to drive growth in South region.
What You’ll Be Doing
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel
- Experience of min 3-4years
- Maintaining audit spreadsheets is a key part of this role – assistant finance managers interact regularly with financial staff and heads of departments to ensure spreadsheets are up to date each month and at year end, as well as reporting on the financial profit and loss incurred on a weekly or yearly basis.
- Assistant finance managers help accountants and the manager to contact people within the company to update records for financial requests for purchase orders, making sure all documents are accurate.
- Assistant finance managers work with teams in the company to obtain financial data, such as the expenses incurred throughout the month, so that records can be updated for accurate auditing at the end of the year
- A team player with excellent communication skills .
Preferred Industry: Finance
Salary & Compensation: 10-12 LPA+ mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Qualification: CA/MBA Finance
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc