Experience : 5-10 years of experience
Open Positions 10
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact center suite which enable business to operate their contact centers irrespective of the industry vertical.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centers for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Workspace that believes in total wellbeing of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
Job Description: Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Area Sales Manager
- Account Management and increase revenue in existing accounts.
- Visiting Prospect, understanding and evaluating the need.
- Sell and Upsell cloud Telephony product to existing clients.
- Control and manage churn and contraction.
- To adhere to the sales target set by the management.
- Coordinate with team for delivery and other life cycle of the client.
- Seasoned sales professional with an experience in Account Management (sales).
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications/ collaboration technology/ Telecom technologies/ workflow technologies.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets successfully through Cross selling and upselling in existing accounts.
- Experience managing a pipeline, closing small, medium, and large contracts through growing the sales funnels.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understand client needs.
- Present sales & revenue report with realistic forecasts to the leadership team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both with customers and C-level executives.
- Experience of min 5-8 years
- Prior Account Management (sales) Experience
- Should have SME/Enterprise/Corporate sales background
- Candidates with experience in Voice VAS service providers, Contact center solutions sales and/or Cloud Telephony products.
Preferred Industry: Experience of selling to enterprise customers, Tech/SaaS companies with voice background
Salary & Compensation: Competitive Package + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms)
- Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in any Stream (Engg degree / MBA preferred)
- Skills: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Enterprise/SME/Corporate sales
- Soft skills: MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, etc
- Desirable : Professional Certification on S&M from leading Business Schools.