Designation : Network Security Engineer
Department : Engineering
Job Type : Full-time
Experience : 4-5 years of experience
Location : Hyderabad
Open Positions : 2
Closing Date : 31 st Jan 2023
Delivering Contact Center Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centers.
Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from the ground up to solve the practical problems that keep call centers worldwide from making the most of their communications platform.
We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we’ve grown to create a global impact.
Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for SMEs and retailers, across urban and rural world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What’s in offer for you
• Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
• Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
• Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
• Competitive work environment that recognises and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
• Workspace that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
• Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and benefits schemes
• Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
• A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
• Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role
We are looking for a for Network Security Engineers with 4-5 years of Experience to join our team to drive growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to Sr Engineer – Networking team of Engineering department & the key responsibilities would be to:
- Operating Systems: Windows10 and Linux
- Switching: L2 and L3, VLANS and InterVLAN Routing.
- Routing: Static and Advanced Routing [RIP, OSPF & BGP]
- Switches & Routers: Cisco series & Juniper
- Firewalls: Fortigate & JUNIPER, Sophos, Sonicwall, Cisco-PIX, PALO-ALTO
- Firewall Access policies, VPN concepts, IDS/IPS knowledge, Mainly Logs checking,Traffic Shaping & SD-WAN.
- Monitoring Tools: PRTG, OP Manager, NNM, Solar-winds.
- Daily Health checks (Network latency & packet loss, Servers, B.W usage & Data center).
- Managed and documented customer issues in detail and if necessary escalated.
- AWS concepts, AWS VPN and AWS Fortigate & JUNIPER FW installation and configuration.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E – ECE/EEE/CSE/IT, BSC
Salary & Compensation: Competitive Package + Performance Incentives + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits [the best in industry]
• Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in Engineering, Technology domain.
How to Apply