Pratham Books used Ozonetel’s “Missed call” feature along with a radio integration to provide storytelling to over
58528 children in 2 languages across 4 states of India.
- To give children across India access to free storytelling sessions.
- Caller dials the advertised phone number.
- The call disconnects.
- The caller receives immediate callback: this is Pratham Book’s “Missed call do, Kahani Suno” (meaning: give a missed call, hear a story).
- S/he now can now select their language and listen to a story.
- This uses the Ozonetel’s IVR Dialer integrated with Radio.
- 58528 callers called an average of 5 times each to listen to the stories from across Haryana, Jaipur, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh.