Best Customer Satisfaction Quotes To Boost Your Team’s Morale
Customer satisfaction is a critical metric for every department within a customer-centric business. For the customer support department, much more so. Ensuring customer satisfaction is truly hard work. While some days are rewarding and energizing, others are challenging and can leave you discouraged.
There are many ways in which customer success managers motivate their team. But sometimes all it takes is a few encouraging words. We’ve compiled together a list of our favourite customer satisfaction quotes to help you and your team make it through rough days:
- “Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” – Chip R. Bell
- “Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.” – Robert Kiyosaki, author Rich Dad Poor Dad
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motors
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach, Former NFL Quarterback
- “It comes down to how your customer experiences the brand – and how that brand makes a person feel.”
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs
- “Be helpful — even if there’s no immediate profit in it.” – Susan Ward, Small Business Expert, and Writer
- “The magic formula that successful businesses have discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like people.” – Tom Peters, Best-Selling Author
- “Life is for service.” – Fred Roger
- “Let’s take most of the money we would’ve spent on paid advertising and paid marketing and instead of spending it on that invest it in the customer experience/customer service and then let our customers do the marketing for us through word of mouth.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
- “To keep a customer demands as much skill as to win one.” – American Proverb
- “One customer, well taken care of, could be more valuable than the 10,000$ worth of advertising.” – Jim Rohn, Entrepreneur Author
- “Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – Damon Richards
- “A satisfied customer is one who will continue to buy from you, seldom shop around, refer other customers and in general be a superstar advocate for your business.” – Gregory Ciotti, Content Marketing Lead at Shopify
- “At the heart of a successful business strategy is a customer experience that is elegantly simple and positive, where consumers are likely to come away satisfied and return.” – Andres Angelani, CEO at Softvision
- “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” – Sam Walton, Founder for Walmart
- “Always give people more than what they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell
- “How you think about your customers influences how you respond to them.” – Marilyn Suttle
- Make the customer the hero of your story. – Ann Handley
- Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They DO expect you to fix things when they go wrong. – Donald Porter
- Customers truly are the center stage. Understand the importance of great customer service and see how companies are making an impact in the industry.