World’s Biggest Co-Working Space Leverages our CloudAgent To Streamline Customer Interactions In India
- WeWork began its operations in India in 2017 with its first facility at Bangalore.
- The business need was to have a customer-facing number that could be pushed in a marketing outreach program through digital and outdoor advertising and could be used to manage inbound sales leads by the sales team.
- As the sales team was continuously on-the-go, the team wanted the sales calls to land on their headphones so that no business opportunity was missed.
- The calls were to land on hard phones as the sales team was traveling.
- The team was looking for a quick solution that could go-live instantly and help the sales team to track and answer inbound inquiries.
- We work on-boarded CloudAgent as their communication partner to track all inbound sales inquiries.
- They started with a single location in Bangalore and are now tracking queries Pan-India.
- KOOKOO CloudAgent has ready-made connectors for Salesforce CRM which will enable the team to perform all operations from with-in Salesforce application. WeWork is working on implementing Salesforce and KOOKOO CloudAgent will be the best fit once Salesforce is in place.
- Currently working with 15 Agents.
- The sales team could handle Pan India inquiries without missing on the business opportunities.
- The calls are handled seamlessly while the sales team in on-the-go.