Every business, whether small, mid-sized or a big enterprise, needs a call center for customer service or lead generation. A SaaS contact center is easy to set up. All you need is a headset, a good internet connection and a computer system or laptop. Your agents can receive calls directly on their computer/mobile phones or landlines whether-letting them work from home, remotes office or on the move. No call goes un-tracked. Supervisors and managers log in to the call center software online to view all call recordings, agent performance, customer satisfaction, and other reports.
Web-based call center solution – Zero hardware, software, and maintenance cost
Web-based call center solution – Zero hardware, software and maintenance cost
Call Center Setup In 7 Easy Steps
A SaaS or virtual call center can be set up in a matter of minutes. We’ve outlined what you need to do.
DEFINE WHAT TYPE OF CALL CENTER YOU ARE RUNNING
Your call center can be of three types. Choose your type:
- Inbound: An inbound call center receives incoming calls. Typically this is a customer support/customer service or help desk. It receives complaints, orders or inquiries from callers.
- Outbound: An outbound call center makes outgoing calls. These are primarily sales calls. But they could include reminders calls for payments, renewals, last dates or offer announcements.
- Blended: Blended call centers get both incoming calls as well as make outgoing calls.
DEFINE AND DESIGN HOW YOUR CALLERS WILL ACCESS YOUR AGENTS
If you have an inbound or blended call center, the next step is setting up your IVR. Decide the following to define how callers will reach your agents.
- Decide if you need an IVR: Will your callers get connected to agents directly or via an IVR system (Interactive Voice Response)? Do you need just a welcome message, or do you need to offer a menu of choices? Decide the menu options you would like to provide. Choose from our single-level or multi-level options.
- Decide on self-service: Decide if you want some callers routed to self-service. Your IVR can handle basic inquiries or connect with other applications to create/cancel bookings, reservations or more.
- Decide after-office hours or shifts: Divert post-office-hour calls to voicemail and have alerts sent to email id/s you specify. You can also divert post-office-hour calls to another shift of agents to create 24 x 7 support.
CREATE AGENT IDs
The next step in the call center sequence will be to create Agent IDs. Your agent IDs can be saved as their name/nickname/email ID or alphanumeric employee ID. If you have a CRM, keep the agent IDs the same as CRM IDs for an easier CRM integration.
DEFINE SKILL GROUPS
Call center software connects calls to various Skill Groups. You can define each group to consist of one or more agents depending on your business size. A skill group may be based on employee knowledge and permissions. For example, staff with specialized knowledge of a product or service will answer queries for that product. Or some staff may exclusively handle operational problems like shipping and delivery issues. Some call center agents may be authorized to handle refunds. Each will be in separate skill groups.
DEFINE YOUR ACD LOGIC
Your ACD is your Automated Call distribution. It distributes the call loads amongst agents in the most equitable manner while keeping call queues and wait times short. A SAAS or cloud-based contact center means that these agents can be located anywhere. Consider these factors before setting up your ACD:
- Decide Dynamic Real-Time Queue Reprioritization: Yes, you want all your customers to have low wait times—but do you want to prioritize certain high-value customers? Use CRM integration to identify these callers and push them up the queue automatically when call volumes are high. Or connect them to a separate skill set of agents.
- Define Sticky Agents: You can assign certain customers to specific agents. This means every time the customer calls they automatically connect to the same agent. This helps build familiarity and improve customer satisfaction. We call this feature sticky agent, and you need to define this when you define your ACD logic.
- Select the Distribution system: All the calls not being priority routed or sent to sticky agents will then be distributed amongst your other call center agents or staff. You can choose from two distribution methods:
DEFINE YOUR DATA FORMAT FOR YOUR DIALERS
This step is required only for outbound calling, for setting up your dialers. In this step, you “explain” your data format to your dialer. The dialer can then “understands” where to find the phone numbers to dial from within your contact lists/database. So that it can automatically dial numbers whenever you run your outbound calling campaigns.
DECIDE HOW YOU WILL COLLECT FEEDBACK
Measuring customer satisfaction is an important statistic. You can close all calls with a quick CSAT survey. Defining these CSAT metrics will be the last step of setting up your SAAS Contact Center.
The SaaS Advantage
It used to be true that setups required a huge investment.
With the emergence of new technologies, you can easily set up a small and mid-sized virtual call center without any initial investment and zero maintenance cost. Pay for only what you use. We are pioneers of the cloud call center and constantly help businesses in setting up best in class call centers.
Check the key things you should take care of while choosing a call center solution provider (read more).
Large businesses track important KPIs. Check key metrics of the call center (read more).
WHY SHOULD YOU SET UP A CALL CENTER FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A customer call center is a prominent piece of infrastructure for your sales and support teams. Customer calls provide you with the deepest insight on your operational issues. They help you understand your customers and hence help you serve the customer better. A good cloud call center stays out of the way and allows you to manage your communications in a seamless fashion. It allows you to plan your workforce for peak hours.
For example, Big Basket has seen the average response time improve by 200% after adopting the Ozonetel solution. Shaadi.com sales agents have been able to make a 4x number of calls as a result of adopting a click to call dialer integrated into their CRM.
CLOUD CALL CENTER SETUP BY OZONETEL
For setting up a cloud, we don’t require any hardware or software. It’s delivered as a pay-per-use service. All that is needed is a chrome browser and agents can take calls on any phone – Mobile, Landline, Softphone, IP Phone.
- Zero initial investment and maintenance cost.
- Mobility: Can take a call from any location.
- Highly scalable solution: Start with one seat, could easily scale up to meet your business need.
- Easy to upgrade: Software up-gradation is very easy.
SHARED CALL CENTER BY OZONETEL
This solution is advisable for small to mid-size call center having 1-25 agents.
This solution is recommended for a centralized call center having more than 25 agents
In this setup, the organization has to take a PRI line from telecom service provider and Ozonetel will provide a call server. The call server would be placed on the company’s premises. It’s also delivered as a pay-per-use service and agents can take calls on any phone – Mobile, Landline, Softphone, IP Phone.
KEY FEATURES OF OZONETEL’S CALL CENTER SOLUTION
Faster & Easy Deployment
Deploy your full-fledged Call Center in just a few hours. Integrate with Salesforce, Zendesk, Shopify and more in just a click. Configure IVR, phone numbers and more in real-time
Improve Leads & Customer Service
Personalize customer interactions by integrating with CRM. Allow your agents to work from anywhere and stay connected when customers need them most.
Advanced Call Features
Leverage industry-first applications such as multiple dialers, screen pop, Mini CRM, Google Analytics, and more.
Live Analytics & Dashboard
Detailed call report, live analytics, campaign report, and many other reports/dashboard, which help in business decision