One Of The Largest Healthcare Service Provider Of Diagnostic Services. The Company Offers A Broad Range Of Tests On Blood, Urine And Other Human Body Vice, It Is Having Nearly 170 Laboratories And 1500 Collection Centers
- All the collection center & home collections are working in silos, there is no centralized view of customer service and service center performance
- The satellite labs team, who are mostly infield there is no call recording to track customer call and service representative performance
- All customer queries are handled by the executives due to which a lot of time is wasted in answering standard queries
- The management don’t have any metrics or report to improve the customer service process
- Smart IVR System– Every center has a published number, IVR is linked with all the local center’s numbers. Customer calling from a particular circle would be prompted to the IVR defined for that circle.
- Standard customer inquiries are resolved at the IVR itself -report status, center address details.
- Offline agents- The satellite lab representative is configured as an offline agent, they can take a call on their mobile.
- CTI Integration – The contact center is integrated with the CRM and all customer interactions are saved in the CRM.
- All call centers can be monitored and tracked from a centralized location.
- Standard enquiries are automated – 24/7.
- Even the incoming calls on mobile and landline can be tracked and monitored.
- The detailed view is now available about every collection center and diagnostic center.