One of Egypt’s largest travel agencies uses Ozonetel’s Cloud Contact Center solution to create an interface between their existing legacy PBX and Zoho.
- A large travel agency in Egypt, serving over 1.4 million tourists faced a problem: their existing PBX would not integrate with ZohoCRM.
- Callers would have to state their name, ticket number, and other details every time they called. This seriously downgraded CX.
- All calls needed to be tracked and auto-logged into the Zoho CRM. How could the client draw information from their ZOHO CRM without changing their SIP trunk?
- Ozonetel’s cloud solution would act as a bridge between the client’s existing CISCO call manager and their ZOHO CRM.
- Ozonetel;s Contact Center integrated Cisco into its Call Gateways and allowed the client to leverage ZohoCRM integration.
- Agents would get screen pop information with every call— displaying complete caller history. Agents now greeted customers by name. Callers did not have to reexplain why they called. Both CSAT and average handle times improved.
- All calls got auto logged into Zoho, reducing manual intervention, and improving customer relationship management.
The entire solution was set up in 3 days.